The Cape Rabbit Club aims at improving the breeding and exhibiting of pure-bred rabbits according to the
South African Rabbit Judges Council breed standards.
What does the CRC do?
- Education on general and proper care of rabbits
- To strive for improvement of all recognised breeds and to assist, support and encourage breeders and fanciers
- · Support commercially orientated breeders
- · Opportunities to exhibit and show your rabbits
- · Rabbit jumping club – training and competitions
This club is open to all rabbit lovers, fanciers, enthusiasts, breeders and
Regular meetings and shows are held throughout the year. Informal shows (Table Show) and regional
Championship Shows are important events to showcase your rabbit and assistance are given to fancy
breeders to ensure that the breed standard is of good quality. Our shows are judged by qualified local and
international rabbit judges.
MEMBERSHIP FEES for 2020
Membership fees cover the club’s general running and show costs. It however excludes Championship
Show rabbit entry fees.
Membership for adults is R275 per year per individual, rabbitry or household family.
Membership for individual youths (under 21) is R138 per year.
Chairman: Simone van Zyl: 083 231 0399
Secretary: Renate Jacobs: 083 336 6191